Monday, June 4, 2012

Sweet Home Indiana

Good morning friends - hope you had a great weekend - - we certainly did!

Saturday's travel was without drama, and we actually found ourselves enjoying the process - - pretty unusual for us and airports!

And, then - - Home!  What a nice place to be!
Grammie time :)

Mailbox in hiding
Welcome home
Wild and crazy
Picture perfect
The deck has been overtaken! 
Happy! 


I titled this blog almost a year ago. "Finding Pat" was meant to follow this journey into facets of myself that had not been at the forefront lately. . . painting, writing, reading, living outside my comfort zone. . . and I can honestly say that I think all of these things were explored.  BUT, and this is major, I "found" that Pat is just where she is meant to be!  What a nice surprise.

I am so happy that so many of you have followed our adventure, and I will miss the comments and encouragement you have given me.  At some point, perhaps you'll pick up the "blog" virus and write your own stories - - I'll be happy to follow along.

And finally, thanks to Mark for taking me along on this grand adventure.  As our perennial anniversary card says, I'm enjoying the journey!

For now, I'll sign off after this post, but who knows?? Maybe I'll be back again for another adventure.

Thanks for reading!!

Pat

No comments: