We took a much needed break this weekend and scheduled absolutely nothing. . . .
Our window garden
Rambled through the park again - - Spring continues to spring.
Stephen's Green (again)
Shopped for a hat for Mark - - his turn for the perfect souvenir. I'll post pictures once we succeed in finding it :)
Farmers market's always a good bet. . . I painted a still life of Irish root vegs, but wasn't happy with my carrot, so I won't post here :(
We decided against attending the Vigil Mass and went to the Sunday choir Mass instead - - wonderful music and nice to see a full church.
Completed the weekend at St. Patrick's Cathedral with Choral Evensong - choir of men and boys. The Cathedral was built in 1220 and the choir school was founded in 1431, so they really, really know what they're doing!

Photo from website - - can't begin to get a good representation with our limited camera
Mark is still officially on "Easter Break" here, good time to do some catch up on his Purdue work! Plus, we leave again on Wednesday for an academic conference in Birmingham, England. We'll continue on to London from there for the weekend, so I probably won't be posting again until we are settled back in at home in Dublin (next Tuesday).
Missed my friends and family on Easter, but I promise we'll make up for it in June!

No comments:
Post a Comment