Saturday, January 14, 2012

T-minus 50 hours and counting

If it's not done now, well, I have 50 hours to get it done!!

We leave Monday.  All the months of list making, planning, shopping, research, are behind us, and I'm still worried about what I've forgotten. . .

But, I'm also ridiculously excited to be gong on this adventure, and the weather has made sure that I'm happy to be leaving Indiana right at this moment.  A week ago it was beautiful walking weather.  Today I woke up to the radio announcing 17 degrees.

That said, a rabbit just hopped past my office window, and a cardinal is in the tree directly in front of my computer, so I really will miss this place that we have truly come to love.

AND, Ed and Lindsey will be over tomorrow with Jayme . . .  don't let her grow up TOO much while we're gone, please.



Jayme at the Childrens Museum

Thanks to everyone for your good wishes, and if I'm not posting, be assured that it is because I'm too busy having fun!

Cheers!
Christmas on Grafton Street
Pat

No comments: